Aug 24, 2010

What are the Chances?



See these two guys? They have the same exact profile. Same odd headline. Same description of themselves including the following statements:

"I am a very sensual person, who loves to touch and be touched. "

"I have a passionate core and would appreciate a woman with the same. "

"I am open to living within any culture around the world as long as they respect men and their value to society"

The big difference? One guy you wouldn't mind being touched by and the other would only touch you to kill you. I realize that I broke my rule of never posting a guys picture on my blog since they didn't sign up for that. BUT this guy(s) is obviously hiding something, or someone, or has the magic power to morph into two different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment