Aug 9, 2010

Speaking of Dipshits


Sunday I was at Runyon with Riggins. After our hike I sat in my car and took a drink of water only to be jerked forward due to the fact someone had ran their car into mine. I got out, walked to the car behind me and tried talking to the woman who had done this. She was obviously insane and could only say one of two things:
"It's Sunday. We are all just here to hike."
"Can you move up? This is a stick I can't go back."
No matter what I asked the answer was one of these two things.

Q."Do you realize you hit my car?"
A."It's Sunday. We are all just here to hike."

Q."Can you back up so I can see the damage you did to my car?"
A."Can you move up? This is a stick I can't go back."

Q."What?"
A."It's Sunday. We are all just here to hike."

Q. "What?"
A."Can you move up? This is a stick I can't go back."

I then proceed to tell her I wasn't moving my car until I took pictures of what she had done. After that I moved my car up two inches and she took off. During the next 2 hours while I waited for a traffic cop to take my statement (SERIOUSLY TWO HOURS. Apparently he got lost ... sigh.) she most likely parked, took her Sunday hike, and was home taking a shower.

She is a bad woman. As a public service I've posted the picture of her license plate above. If you see her do me a favor and flip her off. I didn't have time while she drove away from the accident.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't there a place to post this on youtube or... an ad in the Los Angeles Times?

    ReplyDelete