Aug 10, 2010

Maybe it will be Simplier if You Tell me What Love Isn't

Oh Chemistry your failure today is mind blowing.

His headline - I need someone who will love me noting but love .

In his own words - Love can be everything. My love is true. Love is unpredictable. Love is uncontainable. Love is reliable. Love is infallible. Love is right . Love is wrong. Love is weak. Love is strong. Love is good. Love is pure. Love is real. Love is sure. Love is jealous. Love is pain. Love is lost Love is gained Love is naked Love is raw Love is everything Love is all Love is here Love is there Love is beautiful Love is fair Love is great. Love is shit. Love is hate, Love is demanding. Love is it....Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage. ? ? ?

Why is that a question? There are most definitely a number of run on sentences in there but I don't see any questions. Certainly not one that justifies three question marks.

1 comment: