Aug 30, 2010

Chills - Not Good Ones

I'm sure this guy that Chemistry.com feels I will be a good match with doesn't mean to be creepy when he explains himself like this. But he is. He's creepy.

"Am looking for a woman who is willing to love me with all her heart soul and body...one who doesnt lie or will treat me badly..if u fit this..then we can start out with dinner,movie or ball game or shopping..but once we fine chemistry there is no turning back..can u handle me...my hearts on fire..need someone who can take away....We can began after I get back from Ghana."

3 comments:

  1. Lawd a mercy! The only reason you should continue this online dating thing is so you have something to blog about. Otherwise I say QUIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hearts on fire Martha. ON FIRE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully they have a fire department in Ghana just in case his heart catches the hotel he is staying in on fire.

    ReplyDelete