Aug 17, 2010

Riggins is Ready for His Close Up!

Riggins is entered into a contest to be a member of the Barks of Love calendar. You should go vote for him!

VOTE HERE (CLICK).

When I told my mom about the contest I explained that not only would Riggins be in a calendar for a good cause that I would get free professional pictures of Riggins and that would be awesome. She agreed, then after a beat said, "you realize how funny that is right?". YUP! I DO! AND I DON'T CARE! I HEART RIGGINS.

Click HERE for more info on Barks of Love organization.

Click HERE for more information on Lori Fusaro (super photographer). (Took picture of Riggins above).

2 comments:

  1. I heart Riggins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will vote everyday for Riggy. You should put up some candids of Riggins on that site too!

    ReplyDelete