Sep 9, 2010

Short of Words? Are you sure?

E-mail I received from someone Chemistry.com matched me up with. Please note I do not know this man, have never met this man, have never emailed this man. THIS is his first communication with me ... ever.

"i found you as one of my match on this site and i thought i should say hi,I have read your profile,all i can say is that i would like to share more than words and make something work with the heart also...really can't wait to have a chat with or email you,let me know if you very much single and if you have found anyone yet on here ?
I like the friendship, passion, intensity and eroticism that develops and flourishes with someone special in the chemistry and the connection feels exactly --- I think this is the key to making any relationship more fun, exciting and durable .... and I love to spoil, pamper and enjoying that one special woman in my life! ... I am a big friend, companion, partner, confidant, mentor and benefactor
I wish i could be invited to your place for coffee or tea to make you cookies,i love baking a lot,cause i am having some right now,i can add you on IM if you have one you can also add me on your own IM******oo.com you can add me now or drop me an offline when i on break from work i would check my IM for your messages okay..
so sorry i can't write much now i am short of words now !!!!!!
sure you are having a great day
bye
David "

Now you may think I am being too harsh and/or hard on this guy. BUT really he is being sort of creepy don't you think? What happened to a nice short and non creepy opening email? Something like,
"Hi. I really liked your profile. I'd love to meet for drinks sometime this week if you are available. Let me know."
Is that really too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. Since i on break right now i would commenting on your cookies.

    Plow on S.A. in the chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be jealous of my cookies Martha.

    ReplyDelete