Sep 15, 2010

Do I Know You?

I received the following email from a Match.com user:

"hi

hi Wendy:

how are you? I am a member now:)"

Doesn't it seem like he knows me? Like he signed up so he could talk to me? I scratched my head and wondered if I was missing something so I went through my old emails on the system and I don't think I've ever communicated with him ... ever. I don't know how to respond.

"I'm good. Good for you."

"Okay. Welcome to membership."

"Fine. Want to go for a jogg?" (Spelling taken from his profile. I figure it would be best to speak his language.)

"I'm doing well. Good for you. Way to fill out a profile. I'm proud of you!"

"Great. Finally! Thank God. Do you want to get married now?"

I think all those responses are appropriate.

2 comments:

  1. Oy vay. Seriously just throw a rock and whoever it hits should be the next person you date.

    ReplyDelete