Mar 1, 2010

That's Not My Name (if you know the song sing along)

So, I'm all for the cut and paste option when using online dating. The more you email, the more you go out, the better chance you have at finding someone who you don't want to punch in the face 24/7. Still, this email below that I just received, proves you need to be careful when cutting and pasting. Unless my name is Wendy Lisa ... in that case PERFECTO!

"Great Prpfile

Hi Wendy!

Hey Lisa!

So, you love Dogs, Hiking and Wine Tasting? And you're absolutely beautiful on top of that? Damned....how do I sign up for that? Ok, I did sign up for Match and it seems that you could be exactly what I'm looking for! I'd love to meet an active girl who is looking for someone to do the same with!

I do realize that I'm in San Diego and you're in LA. I am originally from New York and moved to CA a year and a half ago and absolutely love it. I spend a ton of time socially and for work in LA, and for the right girl I don't see LA as too far....besides SD is a great place as well!

My number is 914-xxx-xxxx...if you'd like to talk, then that, to me, is a great place to start. Or, if you'd like to meet for a drink, then I will be in LA on Thursday and could make some plans to simply meet for a drink. I promise that we'll have a good time and it will beb relaxed!

Have a great night Lisa!"

NOW SING ALONG ---

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is DUHHHHHHH!!!!! Guess he really doesn't want to put too much effort in finding his "match" if cut & paste is all he is willing to do. DORK!

    ReplyDelete