Jul 6, 2010

I Know Someone Who Isn't Reading this Blog

Email I received from Match.com this weekend. My very intelligent Yahoo! email put it in my spam folder so I almost missed it.

"Hi Match.com Member,

I work in the marketing department for Match.com and have an exciting opportunity to present to our Match.com members in the LA area.

We're looking to capture the fun and excitement of a Match.com first date for a new series of promos...and we'd love for you to be a part of it! Here's the scoop: we're filming real Match.com members on First Dates with people they want to meet from the site. These dates are light, fun and truly illustrate how exciting it can be when you give Match.com a try. So, if you're feeling spontaneous and have someone you've been chatting with online - or someone you've been thinking about reaching out to - we want to hear from you!

To see examples of First Dates we've recently filmed, visit www.youtube.com/matchusa

If you're interested in participating, please contact us asap at womenladates@match.com.

Please also provide the following information with your response to be considered:

1. First and Last name

2. Match.com username

3. Age

4. A recent picture of you

5. Match.com username of the person(s) that you would like to meet

6. Best phone number to reach you

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!

Sarah Gray

Match.com"

Hmmm. Who should I suggest my filmed date be with? The LDS fake leer jet magazine designer? The "model"? He won't speak much but maybe he is pretty. The 53 year old possible yacht killer? Mr. Humble? Tarzan? Mr. Stand Up? Superman? Soooo many choices. Wanna make a bet my first date doesn't make it to air? Oooh. Now I sooooo want to do this.

3 comments:

  1. Can't you find one decent human being that you can go out with (along with a camera crew to make it safe)? I'm going to youtube to check out these other lucky LA ladies. Can't wait to see who they came up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yacht killer! The yacht killer!!! Jumping up and down!

    ReplyDelete