Apr 13, 2010

It Was No Transformers

She didn't give me permission but I have to share since it made me laugh and laugh. Here is my mom's review of Crazy Heart:

"I thought Crazy Heart was ridiculous. Who wants to watch a scrubby, disgusting man with his pot belly and bare chest hanging out, drinking whiskey? He can't sing. He was kissing a girl young enough to be his daughter. It was dumb, depressing movie about an alcoholic. Yuk."

I haven't seen it but I'm going with mom. She seems to know best. If you want to know where I got my movie tastes it is from her (although honestly I'm not nearly as harsh and will see almost anything as long as it fits my schedule for the day --- in fact personally that is how I pick movies. It's 11:00 AM what starts now? Great! Sold! I'll see that.). After all her favorite movie of 2007 was Transformers. Give us some popcorn and a fun flick and we are happy for the next 2ish hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment