Dec 2, 2009

Aaaaaaahhhhh!

I give up. Done. Out. See ya. Men are morons (sorry you are --- all of you --- ALL OF YOU). I'm marring Riggins and living happily ever after. If that freak in Japan can marry a computer avatar I can marry my dog. It will probably be legal in CA before my gay friends can get married so take that Yes an Prop 8ers and shove that up where the sun don't shine. (http://features.csmonitor.com/innovation/2009/12/02/man-marries-video-game-girlfriend/)

Here are just a few things that have sent me jumping off the edge:

* Hey online daters. POST A PICTURE A HOLES. Seriously. POST A PICTURE. What is wrong with you? I am NOT going to suggest we meet for drinks if I haven't seen a picture. Call me shallow. Fine. I'm shallow. But I have about 5 pictures of me up there and does that seem fair? No. Stop being such a holes and post your picture.

* Take the douche photos off. I find it SERIOUSLY HARD TO BELIEVE that the only photo you have of you is with your shirt off. Really that's it? You live in a world without cameras and when you happen to see one you whip off your shirt, throw on your ray bans and strike your pose. That isn't hot. That isn't cool. That's douch-y. Might as well put that Ed Hardy shirt back on (I know that is what it is) and just move on from my cyber life.

* Hey guys old enough to be my dad or grandfather. I realize I would totally be brilliant arm candy but unless you have added the words, "rich and near death" and have a doctor and banker's note to prove it move along. I already admitted to being shallow so I don't feel I have to apologise for this statement.

2 comments:

  1. A wee bit bitter. Must have been a really bad day.

    Jamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to take a break from the online datin! And you ain't shallow lady. It is OK to want to see a picture. In real life you see people before you date right?

    ReplyDelete