Nov 19, 2009

Gone to the Dogs



Should I be horrified that this was the twitter list I was a part of yesterday? I'm not sure what the #WW hash tag means but after some research I think it is Woof Woof or Woof Wednesday or something with Woof in it. A doggie shout out if you will. I appreciate how all the names on the list have "dog" or "poo" (which is dog enough) in them but mine. Like I'm a closeted crazy dog person that Wisdom Panel was smart enough to sniff out.

I suppose it makes sense as the night before I was asking for suggestions on how to sneak wine into the dog park to make it more enjoyable. Maybe these are my wine drinking fellow dog lovers.

I'll assume that, embrace them, and start following them all.

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand twitter at all but you seem like a good person for a wisdom panel.

    ReplyDelete