May 10, 2010

What the H E Double Hockey Sticks Were You Thinking?

On match.com, like other dating sites, you post pictures of yourself. I usually get annoyed at those guys who post no pictures at all but I think this may be worse. Now this guy does have picture of himself up ... which is good ... he is cute. Still, what in the HELL made him think it was a good idea to post a picture of some naked chick with a tramp stamp? I really can't tell if it is a print of a painting or a photo but does it matter? It's a naked chick with a tramp stamp. HOW IS THAT A GOOD IDEA? This is worse that those guys with no photos, or photos with ex girlfriends (blurred face or not) or the ones who are hugging strippers/professional dancers/cheerleaders/etc.

Does it really need to be said? I guess it does.

Online Dating Tip -

If you are a dude looking to make contact with a nice gal don't put a picture of some chick's ass on your profile.

I'm here to help.

3 comments: